Monday, September 26, 2011

Anti Bark Dog - Barking Collars are anti-Humane?

My dog ​​used to stay awake all night or wake up after a little 'noise. At first I thought it would be a good idea to have a dog that is active enough to make a good watchdog, to be sure that all the intruders warned by the fact that my house is not a good place to break it was to enter

But my Border Collie, unfortunately, the work is a bit 'too well. This means that does not bark only when they are at home, but even when the mail arrives, when visitors knock on the door when the kids are walkingthe road and when cars go, but also squirrels, insects and even when the wind blows the grass. Anything that makes the slightest sound, in general, attracts his attention and cause him to bark for long.

Dog Collars

I pulled my hair just did not know what to do. I've always been against this anti-bark collars for dogs, but in the end I decided enough was enough. What anti-bark collars that had bothered me most is that I thought they were so inhumane. If younot as if the habits of dogs barking or cold has claimed that there should be a dog.

Get a collar with an anti-bark shock seemed too much for my dog. Every time he barked, he would learn a lesson and take the shock. I thought it was just cruel to some form of damage, to do just about my dog, what I want.

Yet, I had to fight bark. My dog ​​has convinced me one night when I woke up at least six times. I had to work the next day and was veryscary for me. I did some research on this topic and found that there are several forms of anti-bark collars, shock Static those who give a low level of eclectic shock, there were also others, such as citronella collars that smell like a dog. There was also the ultrasonic collars, producing a sharp noise that interferes with any dog, but is harmless to humans. If the dog barks, should you feel the uncomfortable feeling to stop.

I tried several anti-barking dogCollar and really work for a while ', but that was short lived. I discovered that Sammy has been used to them after a while, 'and that just does not work so well.

Anti Bark Dog - Barking Collars are anti-Humane?

Related : หางานเชียงใหม่ 32 Inch TV

No comments:

Post a Comment